I have been making my Tomato & Mango Salsa for over 20 years. A real Coup de Coeur for my guests! Each time, I’m asked to share my recipe, so here it is!
It’s very Simple to make, Frankly delicious and Absolutely good for your health!
- 1 ripe Mango
- 1 small Red Onion
- 1 small crate of Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Cilantro
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Diced the Cherry Tomatoes, Onion and Mango into small cubes.
- Finely chop the fresh herbs. (Make sure everyone likes Cilantro, Basil alone is great too!)
- Add Olive oil, Salt and Pepper to taste.
- If the Tomatoes or Mango aren’t sweet enough, add a little Maple Syrup!
There are still beautiful evenings left to the Summer, take the opportunity to treat yourself and your guests!